LFW: London Fashion Week Tickets
Attend London Fashion Week 2024 this February with VIP tickets that will get you and your closet *sorry, closest* friends into some of the most exclusive runway shows during this five-day fashion extravaganza. Alongside Paris, New York and Milan, London is one of the Big Four in fashion. We’re offering VIP tickets to London Fashion Week for the second time ever! It’s so exciting, luvs. We’re absolutely chuffed.
British Fashion Reigns
London is one of the most glamorous and fashionable cities anywhere. The Big Smoke has brought us some of the most iconic fashion symbols of the 20th century and beyond. It created Twiggy, Kate Moss and Naomi Campbell. Oh, and how we cherish our Burberry. Bring on the Vivienne Westwood with her raw punk-rock roots that smolder back to the 1970s Kings Road boutique aptly named SEX. We’ll also take some vegan-friendly Stella McCartney gear and some new duds from Alexander McQueen, CBE. Doesn’t he make the best shoes? At VIP Concierge, we’re so into London that we’re not even above wearing some London Fog (which is incidentally an American brand founded by Israel Myers in the 1920s. La’chiam, Iz.)
Crash Course in London Shopping, VIP Style
London is the perfect city to really experience fashion. Sure, New York has sweatshops and overpriced boutiques, and Paris has elite ateliers that won’t even let anyone in the door. London has even more. Whether you’re high-fashion or high-street, shopping is at its best in London. The hardest question is where to start.
- Sloan Street is the place to find high-end brands like Gucci, Fendi and Dior. Need we say more?
- From some old-world flavor and souvenirs, you can’t miss Harrods and Harvey and Nichols, a destination for fashion, food, wine and beauty products, on Brompton Road and Knightsbrige.
- Oxford Street is one of the most famous shopping districts in London, or the world for that matter. It’s home to Selfridges and stalwarts like John Lewis, M&S, Zara and many more.
- Known for its heyday in the 1960s, Carnaby Street is home to Liberty of London, one of the city’s most iconic and eclectic department stores. The neighborhood features a variety of local, independent and name-brand stores.
- Bond Street boasts one of the highest concentrations of designer stores in all of the U.K. and Europe. This is where the royal family goes (luxury) shopping. Mayfair is also home to some of the city’s top art galleries and auctioneers, including Sotheby’s.
- For something more unique, browse a treasure trove of finds in Marlyebone, which offers an assortment of upscale vintage shops and street markets, or turn to Portobello Road to find rare books, decor and the perfect souvenir for yourself or a friend back home.
Whether you’re admiring the artful shop windows or taking selfies against a background of picture-perfect Georgian architecture, London has so much to offer even before we touch on must-see attractions like Buckingham Palace, Big Ben and the London Eye, the giant Ferris wheel that will give you a bird’s-eye view of the city. There are even Jack the Ripper walking tours! While you’re attending London Fashion Week, why not visit some of the city’s famed museums?
Museums & Attractions for Fashion Lovers
The V&A’s legendary fashion exhibits span over five centuries. There’s also a Fashion and Textile Museum and numerous other attractions. In fact, London even hosts a fashion week festival that allows members of the public to have a sneak peek at the fashions. With VIP tickets, you can skip the lines and discover all that London Fashion Week has to offer from runway fashion shows to star-studded after-parties.
The London Fashion Week Experience
Join the throngs of fashion lovers when the latest fall and winter fashions are revealed February 16-20, 2024. London Fashion Week attracts over 250 designers and 5,000 attendees will be there, including members of the press, celebrities, elite buyers and fashion lovers like you.
At VIP Concierge, we have exclusive behind-the-scenes tickets to runway shows and after-parties at all the Big Four Fashion Weeks. London is sandwiched lovingly between season debuts in New York, Milan and Paris. We have tickets, and we would probably wave them in your face if you were sitting right across from us now with a good ol’ cuppa, just to get the point across.
Availability for specific runway shows will be released closer to the event. You’re also welcome to request VIP tickets for shows related to your favorite designers. Now is the perfect opportunity to make your London Fashion Week plans. Cheerio! (c’mon, you knew we weren’t going to let that cliché get away!)