VIP Concierge has your People’s Choice Awards tickets, gaining you access to a celebrity-studded world. Who are your favorite artists in music, movies, and television? Unlike other awards shows that rely on industry insiders to pick winners and losers, the 2019 People’s Choice Awards are voted on by the fans. There is no other awards show quite like the People’s Choice Awards: this is the ONLY award show by the people, of the people, and for the people. Some entertainers admit they’d rather win a People’s Choice Award than a Grammy or an EMMY because their fans mean so much to them.
Over 300 million fans will vote for their favorite entertainers this year. But why sit at home in your pajamas, watching the show on E!, when you can feel the excitement and anticipation in the air of Barker Hanger? Be part of the fun. Dress to kill, and come ready to party all night. We don’t “put Baby in the corner.” You’ll have great seats to all phases of the People’s Choice extravaganza. Sit near your favorite stars, and be there with your camera for all the Red Carpet show-stoppers. If you’re a true hardcore music, movie, or TV fan, pick up some VIP tickets for the night of your life.
About the Peoples Choice Awards
Experience the 45th People’s Choice Awards in 2019. This American awards show recognizes pop culture favorites, with nominees put together using a combination of web research, phone surveys, national ratings, Box Office data, album sales, and internet video views. When the show began in 1975, there were just 14 categories, compared to the 65 categories of today. Fan favorites included Barbra Streisand, John Wayne, Farrah Fawcett, Star Wars, and The Sting. To date, Ellen DeGeneres takes the cake, with 20 People’s Choice awards.
People’s Choice Award Nominees & Voting
People’s Choice Award Categories
Keeping with tradition, this year’s show will once again feature a new category in TV, movies and music, as chosen by the fans. Some of the newer Movie categories include: Favorite On-Screen Romance, Favorite Face of Heroism, and Favorite Villain. New choices in the Music category are: Favorite DJ, Favorite Face of Pop Music, and Favorite Festival Headliner. In Television, new votes have been calculated for: Favorite New Talk Show Host, Favorite Ensemble Cast, and Favorite Young TV Star.
- TV: Best comedy, drama, sci-fi/fantasy, streaming shows and actors; daytime host and late night host.
- Film: Favorite comedy, drama, action, thriller, and family movies; favorite actors and actresses.
- Music: Favorite male, female, group, and breakout artists; favorite country, rock, pop, alternative, hip-hop acts; favorite song, album, and musical icon.
People’s Choice Awards Highlights in 2017
- Ellen picked up her 20th award. We were there to see the interplay with Timberlake the cameras missed!
- Kristen Bell suffered an awkward teleprompter fail, proving that stars are indeed only human!
- The Big Bang Theory won “Favorite Network TV Comedy” for the fifth year in a row.
- Jennifer Lopez won her first major TV award as favorite crime drama actress in “Shades of Blue.”
- Fifth Harmony delivered a phenomenal performance of “Work From Home.”
- Gwen Stefani interacted with audience members after Blake Shelton’s “Every Time I Hear That Song.”
- Kristen Bell took selfies with fans lined up along the 50 feet of red carpet.
- A disheveled Johnny Depp thanked fans for being there for him during his divorce with Amber Heard.
What a ticket holder can expect at the award show
There are so many reasons why you want to attend the People’s Choice Awards this year.
A Premium Venue
Barker Hanger, a much smaller and more intimate setting than in the past, will host the five-star event for the first time!
A Fresh New Vibe
New this year, the Peoples Choice Awards will move to NBC Universal-owned E!, after airing on CBS for many years. NBCU’s Wilshire Studios will produce the show instead of “Survivor” and “The Voice” veteran Mark Burnett. E! President Adam Stotsky explained: “Rooted in pop culture and celebrity, the People’s Choice Awards is a natural extension for E!, and we are excited to evolve and supercharge this fan-centered event for the next generation in a way that only E! can.”
Performers & Acceptance Speeches
You can bet there will be a bevy of A-list performers from all walks of the entertainment industry. Previous winners read like a Who’s Who of popular culture. Last year’s awards, hosted by Joel McHale, featured winning actors like: Ryan Reynolds, Jennifer Lawrence, Jim Parsons, Sofia Vergara, Kevin Hart, Robert Downey Jr., Tom Hanks, Blake Lively, Kristen Bell, Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, and Johnny Depp. Musicians accepting awards on-stage included: Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake, Rihanna, Blake Shelton, Carrie Underwood, Little Big Town, and Fifth Harmony.
Don’t get left behind. Get your People’s Choice Awards tickets from VIP Concierge today. You never know who you’ll run into on a trip to the bathroom or taking selfies on the red carpet!